Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to Fourth Grade!

Tomorrow brings the first day of school! Our classroom is all set up and ready, but it's missing the most important part--all of you! Here are some pictures of what our classroom looked like on Wednesday night before anyone arrived. If you want to see a larger version of a picture, just click on it!

This is the sign on our door. 

Here's our schedule for the first day. 

Part of our Fiction Library

Desks and Fiction/Non-fiction Libraries

Letters to Katie

Another view!

Our Employment Board



7 comments:

  1. I was so excited to meet all of you on the first day of school! I feel so lucky to have you all in class with me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my comment josiah hi katie Im so happy to be in your class you are so nice. i have a thing in comment with you i love to cook i love to stir and pour.i hope i get to do that when were cooking with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Its Madison.I love 4th grade!
    Kaite rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 4th grade also!

    Hadi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 4 grade! Katie rocks!!!
    I'm learning so much already!


    - Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for the fiction writing workshop!!! I think fourth grade is the best year,especially with you around!!!



    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is now near the end of the school year. These pictures bring back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete