Thursday, May 3, 2012

Poetry Month: Day Three (by Asia)

I chose "Where I'm From" because it expresses where my family is from. It also says where I'm from too. It says what my family calls me and all the memories I have.

Where I'm From
I'm from a city that parties
I'm from the Statue of Liberty
I'm from the Big Apple
I'm from the blocks of fights
I'm from paylo to busupot
I'm from pizza to burgers
I'm from curry to barbecue chicken
I'm from mac & cheese to Chinese food
I'm from a brother that teases
I'm from a twin whose caring
I'm from a sister whose always got my back
I'm from a mom and dad who love me
I'm from a brother of God
I'm from a niece of smiling
I'm from the outside world
I'm from leafy plants and rain
I'm from veggies we grow
I'm from little little
I'm from sugar plum
I'm from mama and babies
I'm from sissy
I'm from doodoo head
-by Asia 

4 comments:

  1. This poem gives me the idea that your family is very loving and fun to be around. All the different cuisines make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asia you always make me smile. Keep up the good work Little Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your poem. after i read it i felt like i was you. your family is so fun to be around. those foods you talked about sounded yum yum yummy. nice work!

    - louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I read your poem, I thought a had become another Asia. Great work!




    -Arya

    ReplyDelete